Portadas del año 2009

LAS MEJORES


1. La Banda Municipal del Polo Norte - La Mejor Hora para Despertarse

La Banda Municipal del Polo Norte - La mejor hora para despertarse

2. Elizabeth and the Catapult - Taller Children

Elizabeth & the Catapult - Taller Children

3. Mumford & Sons - Sigh No More

Mumford & Sons - Sigh No More

4. Clem Snide - Hungry Bird

Clem Snide - Hungry Bird

5. Jordaan Mason and the Horse Museum - Divorce Lawyers I Shaved my Head

Jordaan Mason & the Horse Museum - Divorce Lawyers I Shaved My Head

6. Elephant Stone - The Seven Seas

Elephant Stone - The Seven Seas

7. Too Soft - Breakfast Songs

Too Soft - Breakfast Songs

8. Elenette - Neurosor

Elenette - Neurosor

9. Desolation Wilderness - New Universe

Desolation Wilderness - New Universe


LAS PEORES


1. Dinosaur Jr - Farm

Dinosaur Jr. - Farm

2. LO Moda - Replica Watches

LO Moda - Replica Watches

3. Swan Lake - Enemy Mine

Swan Lake - Enemy Mine

4. Patrick Wolf - The Bachelor

Patrick Wolf - The Bachelor

5. The Cribs - Ignore the Ignorant

The Cribs - Ignore the Ignorant

6. My Sad Captains - Here & Elsewhere

My Sad Captains - Here & Elsewhere

Comentarios

Entradas populares